can•trip year one
A downloadable zine collection
Each month, supporters of my Patreon receive a new volume of can•trip, the Crashing Beasts & Crumbling Halls zine. This bundle lets you catch up on the first year of the zine with over 60 pages of dungeon fantasy support.
- A complete party of five pregenerated adventurers to get your table started quickly. (Available as a free demo below!)
- A system for generating a random dungeon for those evening when you just haven't had time to prep a scenario.
- Discussion of how to stat up a dungeon when you do have the time.
- Rules for letting players gain and develop strongholds and other bases.
- Thoughts on traps that expand on the rules for hazards in the core rule book.
- Tips on using weight in your conflicts to track tactical advantage.
- Over a dozen foes with stat blocks and advice for using them in your scenarios.
- Over 60 new stunts!
- Over a dozen new magic items!
- Two dozen new spells!
In order to download this zine collection you must purchase it at or above the minimum price of $13 USD. You will get access to the following files:
Support this zine collection at or above a special price point to receive something exclusive.
If you can't afford the cost for any reason but you still want to check out can•trip year one, go ahead and grab a free community copy no questions asked.
Leave a comment
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.